Thursday, February 5, 2009

Computer Blues...

Today is going to be a very busy day for me!! I've got tons of stuff to do, and so little time! So much for freedom in college...


The most important thing on my list at the moment is my Computer Science assignment. I'm supposed to be writting a report about the similarities and differences between computers/handphones and computers/laptops. Honestly speaking I'm tech-deficient so I have no idea about the structures of all these high-tech gadgets. Even worse, I've got only one week to do it, so I'd better work on it ASAP. To everyone who's reading my blog, please read the poll and answer it. It could save a Ming's life!


Secondly, there is my open book test. I've got not one, but TWO coming up. They're Accounting and Applicable maths. I haven't studied a thing yet, so unless I start and start soon I will be seeing red... Hopefully my older brother can help me with'em, especially Applics.


Thirdly, I'm restarting my violin class tonight. Now, I love the violin. I really do. The only problem is that I seem to suck horribly at it. It's very sad, I'm an abject player. Coupled with the fact that the last time I picked up my violin was a whole year ago, I'm going to have an uphill fight.


I'm going to be so busy busy BUSY... but at least there's one good thing... next week's Thaipusam, so there's going to be a holiday on Monday!! Not much of a holiday, if I look at the amount of work I have to do, but ah well, you gotta take what'cha get. =)






No comments:

Post a Comment