Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Mission accomplished!

I managed to finish my computer assignment JUST...ON...TIME...so thank goodness that's outta my hair...however, I'm still in the war zone as there's one more attack left from the enemy!

Tommorow is my accounting open book test!!

While my accounting is not THAT awful, I still am going to need more than one night's study to do well!! I really hope to do well for this test...

For today though, I'm going to be watching a movie called Bird Cage for English. It's apparantly about this guy who's gay, and it's supposed to be really hillarious. What adds to the anticipation though is that it's a BANNED movie in Malaysia (I think so, anyway) and nothing makes something more interesting than it being forbidden. I'll type out a summary of the movie when I'm free (probably on Saturday morning).

On other news, I have yet to practise my violin! So much for practising it three times a week. It gets difficult when your older brother demands attention from you nearly every single moment that you're free, and even more difficult when that older brother is flying off back to the Down Under next week!

Also, I'm going for my first driving lesson tommorow afternoon! Let's all pray that this Ming won't end up in a car accident now, cause my hand-foot coordination is something to really worry about.

And now, for another Way-of-Ming note:

PROCRASTINATION IS A DEADLY SIN!!!

I know most people probably would be saying: "Gee Ming, that's REALLY obvious...", but seriously procrastination can be fatal and really stressful to the human body and mind! So if you have anything that needs to be done, do it ASAP or suffer the consequences! To quote Ben Franklin: "One tommorow is worth two todays."

Well, Ming's going off now, so look out for the next post in the daily ramblings of Ming!

(BTW, I'm sure most of you have noticed my lil ninja at the side. He's currently out of assassination contracts and poisonings, so I've hired him to sing songs to entertain all you folks who read my blog! His name's Hanzo, so everyone say hi!! Hanzo, say hi!

Hanzo: ...

*ahem* He's not a bad singer really, and he plans to enter the next American Idol! Too bad he doesn't have enough money to go to America...anyway, everyone be nice to him, and the same applies to you Hanzo.

Hanzo: The darkness shall consume you...

...yeah...the darkness...bye everyone!)

1 comment: