Wednesday, February 4, 2009

The Way Of Ming...

Hello, and welcome to my blog!

First of all I should introduce myself. My name is Ming, and I'm a Malaysian Chinese girl. I like music, reading, playing video games, taking photos, exploring, taking long walks and hanging out with friends.

Why is this blog called "The Way Of Ming"? Simply put, this blog is a record of life and my life's philosophies. I may be a Christian, but I also have certain Confuncianist, Zen and Taoist believes that do not conflict with my religion. I also have certain principles, taught by others. It definitely makes for a very intersting, and hopefully, stress-free life.

Now, I must be very frank and honest that I'm also a slob. I'm very lazy and I tend to get distracted by things very easily, ESPECIALLY a good story or a good game. I get addictions and then I can't stop. It's bad I know, and I'm doing my best to rectify it, but the truth is that I may not update this blog frequently, and I have frequent intervals of absence. Please bear with me if that should ever happen.

Well, that's it for my intro. I hope to be a frequent blogger, and I thank you for reading this post! Ciao!

No comments:

Post a Comment